PinnacleWorks is looking for a PHP Laravel Intern having core PHP experience in web development using Object-Oriented Programming & MVC model. The candidate must have experience of Database systems(MySQL/PGSQL). You will be responsible for handling high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
What will you do?
- Writing well designed, testable and efficient code using Laravel.
- Troubleshooting issues in the implementation and debug builds.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code to ensure the applications' best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools.
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
- Learn new Software/frameworks/ languages/ technology with ease.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Good working knowledge of PHP-based MVC framework Laravel.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- A clear understanding of RESTful API development standards.
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Benefits & Perks:
➡ Vibrant & engaging work culture
➡ Flexible working hours & leave policy
➡ Performance-based rewards & incentives
➡ Best place to learn, work & grow
➡ Free coffee bar to keep the employees energetic.
INR: 14,000 - 18,000 Per Month
Work Experience :
PinnacleWorks believes in #AlwaysEvolving and has worked with the futuristic vision to revolutionise the IT Industry with its innovative solutions since its establishment. We believe that in this era of advancing technology, businesses can grow only if they have the right strategy and the right tools. Digitisation and Smart Automation are two of such game-changing strategies. Although digitisation has been welcomed by many, it alone can't solve all the problems. Smart automation of processes is also required for businesses to grow and evolve.