PinnacleWorks is looking for a Senior Laravel Developer having a rich experience in web development & strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming & Database concepts. You will be responsible for building high-performing, scalable,enterprise-grade applications.
What will you do?
- Build high-quality web applications from scratch using Laravel.
- Troubleshooting issues in the implementation and debug builds.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code to ensure the applications' best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools.
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
- Learn new Software/frameworks/ languages/ technology with ease.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Refactor, optimize and improve the existing codebase for maintenance and scale.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Will be incharge of a small team of Developers.
- Will take ownership of one or more modules of a platform.
- Excellent working knowledge of PHP-based MVC framework Laravel
- Prior Experience of managing/handling a small team of developers would be an added advantage.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- A clear understanding of RESTful API development standards
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Understanding managing Linux servers & AWS/GCP
- Hands-on experience with Redis
Benefits & Perks:
➡ Vibrant & engaging work culture
➡ Flexible working hours & leave policy
➡ Performance-based rewards & incentives
➡ Best place to learn, work & grow
➡ Free coffee bar to keep the employees energetic.
INR: 7,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Work Experience :
PinnacleWorks believes in #AlwaysEvolving and has worked with the futuristic vision to revolutionise the IT Industry with its innovative solutions since its establishment. We believe that in this era of advancing technology, businesses can grow only if they have the right strategy and the right tools. Digitisation and Smart Automation are two of such game-changing strategies. Although digitisation has been welcomed by many, it alone can't solve all the problems. Smart automation of processes is also required for businesses to grow and evolve.