PinnacleWorks is looking for a Web Developer with experience in the front-end technologies and building user interfaces for websites & web applications. You will be responsible for designing & developing responsive design websites. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design and product quality are essential.
What will you do?
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages.
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionalities.
- Should be able to convert PSD to HTML using Bootstrap.
- Good understanding of Bootstrap Framework.
- Bachelor's Degree/ higher in a related field is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop would be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of WordPress CMS will be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of PHP
- Knowledge of other CMS like Joomla/Magento will be an added advantage.
Benefits & Perks:
➡ Vibrant & engaging work culture
➡ Flexible working hours & leave policy
➡ Performance-based rewards & incentives
➡ Best place to learn, work & grow
➡ Free coffee bar to keep the employees energetic.
INR: 3,50,000 - 4,50,000 P.A.
Work Experience :
PinnacleWorks believes in #AlwaysEvolving and has worked with the futuristic vision to revolutionise the IT Industry with its innovative solutions since its establishment. We believe that in this era of advancing technology, businesses can grow only if they have the right strategy and the right tools. Digitisation and Smart Automation are two of such game-changing strategies. Although digitisation has been welcomed by many, it alone can't solve all the problems. Smart automation of processes is also required for businesses to grow and evolve.