Our Company is looking for Passionate Candidates who can join us as Accounts executives to help us manage our financial records, and keep a check on all our financial transactions while maintaining a log as well as keeping in check all the taxes and deductions.
1. Preparing and maintaining accounting records, making copies, filing documents, etc.
2. Data entry including sales, purchases, receipts, payments, bank reconciliation statements, and preparation of debtors/creditors statements
3. Handling petty cash, preparing bills and receipts
4. Coordination with Customers and Vendors
5. Thorough with statutory compliance of deducted and collected taxes viz, GST, TDS, etc.
6. Employees' Advances and reconciliation thereof.
7. Schedules preparation for Audit
8. Coordination and completion of annual audits
9. Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective action
Desired Candidate Profile/Qualifications:
1. 2+ years of accounting experience
2. Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
3. Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounting software (Quickbooks, Zoho etc) and databases
4. Strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
5. Highly detail-oriented
6. Ability to work independently as well as in a team
PinnacleWorks believes in #AlwaysEvolving and has worked with the futuristic vision to revolutionise the IT Industry with its innovative solutions since its establishment. We believe that in this era of advancing technology, businesses can grow only if they have the right strategy and the right tools. Digitisation and Smart Automation are two of such game-changing strategies. Although digitisation has been welcomed by many, it alone can't solve all the problems. Smart automation of processes is also required for businesses to grow and evolve.