PinnacleWorks is looking for a NodeJS Developer who is passionate about design, architecture, and programming. Responsibilities include implementing business logic and developing APIs & services. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of databases, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. If you are also passionate about Node.js and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
What will you do?
- Design, develop and document scalable applications and APIs.
- Refactor, optimize and improve the existing codebase for maintenance and scale
- Use test-driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Minimum 1+ years of relevant experience into NodeJS/Software Development role
- Should have a good understanding of request validation, schema validation, and Error handling
- Good understanding of Promises, Async/ Await, and Callbacks
- Should have knowledge of Socket, Pubsub
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Should have a good understanding of scheduled tasks in NodeJS and CronJobs
- In-depth knowledge of ORM like Mongoose
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented programming
- In-depth knowledge & understanding of network protocols (like TCP, HTTP and etc) and REST conventions
- Knowledge of ES6 would be a plus
- Should have good hands-on experience on MongoDB, designing optimized database structure using MongoDB, and writing optimized queries for better performance.
- In-depth knowledge of Indexing strategy and Aggregation.
- Knowledge of caching using Redis would be a plus.
Benefits & Perks:
➡ Vibrant & engaging work culture
➡ Flexible working hours & leave policy
➡ Performance-based rewards & incentives
➡ Best place to learn, work & grow
➡ Free coffee bar to keep the employees energetic.
INR: 4,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
Work Experience :
PinnacleWorks believes in #AlwaysEvolving and has worked with the futuristic vision to revolutionise the IT Industry with its innovative solutions since its establishment. We believe that in this era of advancing technology, businesses can grow only if they have the right strategy and the right tools. Digitisation and Smart Automation are two of such game-changing strategies. Although digitisation has been welcomed by many, it alone can't solve all the problems. Smart automation of processes is also required for businesses to grow and evolve.