PinnacleWorks is looking for an Business Development Executive, who will usually work with corporate clients, finding the right products to suit their business needs. This will involve demonstrating the features of our product. You will be responsible to build, connect and establish relationships with clients, thus converting them into potential leads.
What will you do?
- Conduct research to identify new market & client needs where the revenue could be generated.
- Gain an understanding of clients’ diverse and specific business needs and apply product knowledge to meet them.
- Regular interaction and follow-ups with potential clients from lead generation to conversion.
- Giving detailed information about technical specifications and the ways in which they could meet the client's needs.
- Answering any technical questions the client might have.
- Grow revenue base by identifying and closing new business without territory restrictions.
- Identify and develop new business through networking and follow-up courtesy calls
- Generate leads via Cold Calls / Emails / References / SMS and record & maintain client data.
- Represent the company at the highest level to clients, peer organizations & business associates.
- Responsible for the identification of leads, opportunities, and meeting growth targets.
- Identify additional requirements of the clients where our company services could fit in.
- Maintain a professional and courteous manner with all the prospective accredited business/associates.
- Accurately and truthfully explain all the benefits of associating with PinnacleWorks.
- Min 1 year or above of IT Sales/Operations experience is preferred.
- Should have basic idea & overview of Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning.
- Expertise in selling B2B IT Software Solutions.
- Should be versatile in generating leads through various tools.
- Should have a strong network in Corporates.
- Having an idea about the telecom resources would be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in the English language. (both written and spoken)
- Strong Analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Possess excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Good understanding of the Technology / IT sector.
- Technical Background would be an added advantage.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
Benefits & Perks:
➡ Vibrant & engaging work culture
➡ Flexible working hours & leave policy
➡ Performance-based rewards & incentives
➡ Best place to learn, work & grow
➡ Free coffee bar to keep the employees energetic.
INR: 5,00,000 - 15,00,000 P.A.
Work Experience :
PinnacleWorks believes in #AlwaysEvolving and has worked with the futuristic vision to revolutionise the IT Industry with its innovative solutions since its establishment. We believe that in this era of advancing technology, businesses can grow only if they have the right strategy and the right tools. Digitisation and Smart Automation are two of such game-changing strategies. Although digitisation has been welcomed by many, it alone can't solve all the problems. Smart automation of processes is also required for businesses to grow and evolve.