PinnacleWorks is looking for a skilled ReactJS Intern who is passionate about design, architecture and programming. Responsibilities include developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux). You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. If you are also passionate about Node.js and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
What will you do?
- Developing new user-facing features using React & Redux
- Build modular layouts, reusable code and libraries for future use
- Refactor, optimize and improve the existing code base for maintenance and scale
- Use test driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Work closely with back-end developers to make sure the user experience is implemented as it was conceived
- Complete understanding of ReactJS and its main fundamentals like JSX, Virtual DOM, component lifecycle, etc.
In depth understanding of redux
- Understanding of RESTful APIs, HTML/CSS, ES6 (variables and scoping, array methods), code versioning tools like GIT, and NPM
- Good understanding of Promises, Async/ Await and Callbacks
- Should have good knowledge of Socket
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- In depth knowledge of object oriented programming
- Knowledge of ES6 would be a plus
- Should have good hands-on experience on MongoDB, designing optimized database structure using MongoDB and writing optimized queries for better performance
Benefits & Perks:
➡ Vibrant & engaging work culture
➡ Flexible working hours & leave policy
➡ Performance-based rewards & incentives
➡ Best place to learn, work & grow
➡ Free coffee bar to keep the employees energetic.
INR: 14,000 - 18,000 Per Month
Work Experience :
PinnacleWorks believes in #AlwaysEvolving and has worked with the futuristic vision to revolutionise the IT Industry with its innovative solutions since its establishment. We believe that in this era of advancing technology, businesses can grow only if they have the right strategy and the right tools. Digitisation and Smart Automation are two of such game-changing strategies. Although digitisation has been welcomed by many, it alone can't solve all the problems. Smart automation of processes is also required for businesses to grow and evolve.