PinnacleWorks is looking for a CRM Manager to foster positive relationships with our clients by receiving and analyzing feedback to make our products & services more enjoyable. A good client relationship manager puts the needs of the client first to ensure that they continue to use our products. In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to grasp client needs and brainstorm ways to fulfill them.
What will you do?
- Build positive and productive relationships with clients for business growth.
- Schedule regular meetings, discussions & teleconferences to strengthen the client relationships.
- Act as a single point of contact for all Support-related post-sales activities (pre-implementation through steady-state and renewal), managing highly visible, and strategic enterprise accounts, and orchestrating all team's efforts to ensure the highest levels of client satisfaction
- Understand client needs and get the product customization and product developments done as per the requirements shared by the client
- Make sure the client expectations are timely met as per the SLAs.
- Closely coordinate with the Client & Technology team to make sure the customization are properly executed as per the client requirements.
- To find out what is working best for the client - Provide client support and handle client communications effectively.
- Address client concerns promptly and professionally.
- Ensure that client requests are handled timely and accurately.
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which includes giving product demos, managing on-boarding, implementation, training, increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and high levels of client satisfaction.
- Timely reports on all client updates & client conversations.
- Prepare necessary documentation or visuals for the clients to demonstrate the ongoing tasks and developments.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about the products. Help clients achieve their business goals and outcomes by providing timely, proactive recommendations that will benefit clients' ongoing usage.
- Highly goal-oriented, assertive, and a hands-on problem solver.
- Possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Aptitude in networking and building relationships.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and meet critical deadlines.
Benefits & Perks:
➡ Vibrant & engaging work culture
➡ Flexible working hours & leave policy
➡ Performance-based rewards & incentives
➡ Best place to learn, work & grow
➡ Free coffee bar to keep the employees energetic.
INR: 5,00,000 - 7,50,000 P.A.
Work Experience :
PinnacleWorks believes in #AlwaysEvolving and has worked with the futuristic vision to revolutionise the IT Industry with its innovative solutions since its establishment. We believe that in this era of advancing technology, businesses can grow only if they have the right strategy and the right tools. Digitisation and Smart Automation are two of such game-changing strategies. Although digitisation has been welcomed by many, it alone can't solve all the problems. Smart automation of processes is also required for businesses to grow and evolve.