PinnacleWorks is looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter to join our HR department and help us grow our IT teams. Technical Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening, and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals. Ultimately, you will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire skilled employees for our IT positions.
What will you do?
- Write and post technical job descriptions.
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms,
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes.
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities.
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments, and behavioral questions).
- Coordinate with IT team leaders/managers to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates.
- Compose job offer letters.
- Onboard new hires.
- Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work.
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements.
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products.
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter or IT Recruiter
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. Phone, meet and Structured)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of HR practices
Benefits & Perks:
➡ Vibrant & engaging work culture
➡ Flexible working hours & leave policy
➡ Performance-based rewards & incentives
➡ Best place to learn, work & grow
➡ Free coffee bar to keep the employees energetic.
INR: 5,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
Work Experience :
PinnacleWorks believes in #AlwaysEvolving and has worked with the futuristic vision to revolutionise the IT Industry with its innovative solutions since its establishment. We believe that in this era of advancing technology, businesses can grow only if they have the right strategy and the right tools. Digitisation and Smart Automation are two of such game-changing strategies. Although digitisation has been welcomed by many, it alone can't solve all the problems. Smart automation of processes is also required for businesses to grow and evolve.